TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We look forward to providing you with a fun and exciting experience with our escape rooms. Please carefully read our terms and conditions and follow the links below make your reservation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
By booking one of our rooms you agree to the following:
- Condition of Entry: You read, accept and comply the Terms and Conditions of 815 Escape and sign a waiver form prior to your entry.
- Liability: You agree to be liable to 815 Escape for any damages or loss as a participant due to your mishandling such as damaging, misplacing, or destroying room props or security equipment.
- Game Play: You understand that participation in the experience means you may interact with your environment but the game does not require excessive use of force such as climbing, jumping, running, crawling or striking. Deliberate or excessive use of force may result in termination of the game without a refund.
- Confidentiality: You are bound to keeping all details of the room confidential as to preserve the experience for others. You agree to not disclose videos, photos, business information or technical information. You also agree to not disclose puzzle solutions, room design and game play information.
- Restrictions: Mobile devices are not to be used while partaking in the experience of any of our escape rooms. Smoking is strictly prohibited and not allowed within 815 Escapes facility. Dangerous items such as lighters and sharp objects are not allowed inside any of our escape rooms. Food and drinks are not allowed inside any of our escape rooms.
- Health Conditions: You agree to disclose any and all health conditions prior to your entry. 815 Escape staff members reserve the right to refuse entry if it is deemed that participation of the room may cause further damage to any current conditions.
- Refusal of Entry: 815 Escape reserves the right to refuse entry if it is deemed that you are a danger to yourself, others, our staff or facility. We also reserve the right to refuse entry if you are reasonably suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Being Late/No shows: We recommend that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your booking time. If you are late for your booking and the room countdown has already started, your time will be reduced by the amount of time in which you are late as to allow our 815 Escape team to keep on schedule. If you are more than 30 minutes late for your booking time, you will be deemed a no show and no refund will be given.
- Refunds and Cancellations: Once your room is booked, you have up to 48 hours prior to your booking date to cancel your reservation and receive a full refund. Refunds will not be given if you cancel within 48 hours before your date. You will have the ability to change your booking to a different date if you are past the 48-hour cut off. No shows or refusal of entries will be deemed as cancellations and will not result in a refund.